NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

So...... some do their lolly over NML ranging and oscillating...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So...... some do their lolly over NML ranging and oscillating pricewise and attempting to attribute that action to various circumstances / theories blah blah this is suss blah lifestyle that blah blah leaky blah blah board are stuffed blah etc etc etc.......aaaaaand then rave about CYL and how good n stable their SP is.....ummm excuse me,,..CYL has a share price that oscillates up and down on average of 25 to 30 cents on a fortnightly basis (not bad %'s on 2 buck stock every coupla weeks)....and has ranged 50 plus cents over the past 10 to 12 months.....aaaaand it appears that CYL has a very different management team and style than NML....yes.... but BOTH stocks move pricewise....yet NML gets kicked as if they are the only company ever affected by what the market does or those whom are very good at trading these types of stocks on bugger all volume to flush out the weak or nervous do.... rave on about manipulators n this n that, but folks, this type of minnow junior will oscillate wildly at times and sometime for bugger all reason....each to their own on why you think it does too by the way ...both companies present opportunities to trade em up and down and make a few sheckles every few weeks if that is your go....it is just noise....it is just the market action of, lets face it, just friggin exploration companies who both churn and rocknroll n mine the market a bit, because people....they do not mine the ground they LEASE....they just drill / test / report /surmise / announce and mine the market to get the bucks to rinse, wash and repeat until they actually resource statement up and try to fund up and go mining or sell out....nothing more and nothing less IMHO....both are very different companies on possibly very different trajectories....both are on excellent ground with massive POTENTIAL....POTENTIAL....a bloody long way from anything that resembles a cash producing Mine...let alone a PROFITABLE one.....

anyhoo members keep up the flow coz believe it or not it is a great read......yep

Cheers WTF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.