LRS 4.65% 20.5¢ latin resources limited

Don't think so... If a exploration company was to raise a IPO...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104

Don't think so...

If a exploration company was to raise a IPO then it will be a "Pure Punters Play". LRS actually has a product if not more than it's competitor i.e ADN.

Your analogy is like saying a established Gold Mine i.e Barrack Gold has reserves and theres another Mining Company that has the same reserves but a few years behind is a Pure Punters play ?

If you have resources and your competitors are flying why would you like to have a slice of the same pie ?

The market is always irrational, but you have to understand that we are a extremely small cap and any investor that has a few million shares can drastically shift the price down or vice versa when purchasing. There has been times that there was hardly any buyers and if I wanted to I could push the stock down 2 to 3 pips... People tend to follow the heard.

Us retail investors are extremely limited with our funds.

I have said this many times before that management are not stupid enough to raise CR with out PFS Cloud 9 or major updates to attract more investors. They will have enough cash for 1 more quarter 2 if they can squeeze it. In all honesty I would prefer a merger with OAR + LRS.

If they don't deliver then I'm out. It's not like negative news has sprung into the market, but just impatience as I am one my self.

FMG traded 28,288 while LRS traded 114 times while ADN traded 582.

Let me ask you Pippo how much are you down on this stock ? I'm down $10K or 40% but still holding. Because sometimes it's hard to be rational when you are losing alot of money.

Never the less they gave us some updates which is assuring. Now we must come back in Jan to Feb.

Check out this chart from ADN, you would said the same thing from 2013 all the way to 2019 that ADN was a crap company.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3910/3910975-f5327e315387751032176cc98ce85ab9.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $574.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $2.300M 10.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 524382 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 308712 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.