LRS 2.94% 24.8¢ latin resources limited

I'm a really nervous holder mainly because of the filthy...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I'm a really nervous holder mainly because of the filthy lifestyle type management that is involved that makes me even more so. Praying for a miracle for all us holders.
    Copy n pastes are his specialty as they would have to be whilst running half a dozen companies or so. A board overthrow would be a thing of beauty but the way this kha rnt operates he will have the controlling amount of shares to deeply penetrate holders even more, even if we wanted to.
    He's good, I'll admit at extracting shareholder funds into his back pocket. Well played sir!!! Made a life out of it so far without achieving shyte apart from billions of ounces/tons of useless white product that I'm now unsure he knows what it is or even used for cause he certainly doesn't know how to sell it. Maybe he can organise a major sell order to Solis, lmao.. Last brilliant sale of white shyte like this was selling glaciers to Eskimoes !!
    Just hoping his sea urchin luncheons eventually wake him up to who is actually funding it.
    (BTW, amazed he hasn't pulled the Lithium strings yet or will that be his "God like" plea to further enhance his plastic lifestyle when this batch of suckers are out of funds)? His last ditch effort perhaps, last hurrah)
    IMO, DYOR if you have time into six or seven extra companies. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.8¢
Change
-0.008(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $714.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $376.9K 1.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 411216 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 252180 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.008 ( 3.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.3¢ 25.3¢ 24.5¢ 437101
Last updated 10.32am 09/05/2024 ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.