OAR 25.0% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

I totally get the ADN shareholders and their respect for JM....

1. 635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    I totally get the ADN shareholders and their respect for JM. I'm in another stock with a real gun of a CEO who really understands the product and the HC forum is full of high conviction shareholders. But to be honest I don't get the ones who come over to the OAR forum bashing it, very unprofessional and adds very little value.

I see ADN as more mature in the Halloysite space and very close to production. I am watching ADN, MEP & PNN closely and once I have some spare funds will buy up in one or two.

Now with OAR, I see it as purely an exploration company. They have multiple highly potential exploration tenements. This is one of them and as I see it they would be mad not to explore on this land. This is what exploration is about and yes it is high risk but I'm fairly certain JM has not drilled the complete location extensively. Actually a poster posted on this forum last week, a SA gov report back in the 90's showing the area to have Halloysite & Kaolinite.

Anyway my point is OAR is an exploration company who would be mad not to drill the area, they have a massive area to explore and is worth the risk in my opinion.

From reading the Ann's ADN have they sold their other assets and moved to solely being focussed on Halloysite and Kaolinite production. Plus the patent stuff, which is exciting but in a very different field to OAR IMO.
    Last edited by Kokomo97: 18/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.833M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $3.513K 2.541M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 182988300 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 21048455 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.