OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

Ann: High Grade Halloysite with Kaolinite Confirmed at Gibraltar, page-337

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    What we have seen here with OAR is a combination of a few things, which has resulted in this clown effect.

1. The market clearly had high expectations, but somehow along the way missed the point that OAR has indeed found what they were hoping to find on their first drill. Well and truly less than half of any exploration specs can boast this.

2. The spec market as a whole this week has been under pressure, well the market as a whole even.

3. Traders who follow the next hot thing didn't get what they wanted, which I'm guessing was bonanza grades etc. and have pulled the pin on their trades here, to follow the next hot thing.

The take away is simple. OAR found what they drilled for and are going to aggressively drill more, they're also fully funded to do so (for all of the cap raising crowd), and that was covered in the investor video kindly shared here earlier today. But you see that's not all OAR has, and the smart investors who have been buying OAR on this gift of a dip know this. The balanced view is that OAR should have found it's support level now at 2 cents, after having a little go into 1.9 cents. Into the 1's especially after confirming that the mineral they were looking for is present on their project, would be complete Idiocy. As would doing a cap raising right at this present moment, after just announcing that they are funded to do this next drilling.

While money is required, I'd be surprised and very disappointed if OAR management were that thick as to pull a fast one right now, thus I don't think it will happen just yet.

There's plenty to like here, and the big players have been doing exactly that this week here, playing the sellers.

All the very best.

TOWB
    Last edited by The One With Brains: 19/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1900000 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.1¢ 1725218 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.18am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.