OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

Ann: High Grade Halloysite with Kaolinite Confirmed at Gibraltar, page-113

1. 9,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17179
    Summary:
    1. What I expected mix bag.
    2. To understand this post refer to these two embedded posts I posted in the Trading Halt thread - Post #: 50948502 and Post #: 50950689
    3. Again to repeat the two embedded posts explain the comments below.

Positives:
    1. Decent kaolin percent. This is always a good thing in a maiden drill program, especially if your resource is open in directions.
    2. Some decent halloysite hits as well, but generally a mixed bag there which is what I expected. The maps are also interesting in that there are some condensed areas of >10%, so bodes well for extension drilling (which again will help resource hypothesis and help geologists understand the contours of what they are mapping and resource definition/hypothesis). The second post above explains what type of map they are trying to do so interesting. I re-emphasis the term mixed bag and refer to the two embedded posts above.
    3. Ann is still trying to work out 'resource definition' and presume hypothesis (words to that effect appear too me to be stated/inferred in the Ann).
    4. Open in various directions which hopefully is a positive in terms of the negatives below where hopefully some areas with lower deleterious elements found. That bodes well.
    5. Grain size under 45 um there, so that is good

Negatives:
    1. Brightness less than 75%, caused by the iron level.. This needs to improve.
    2. ADN's initial hits, IMO at Mt Hope, better because of better brightness and lower deleterious elements, but noting comparability is a subdued thing too me herebecause ADN had more historical results to be guided by where to drill in their inaugral drill campaign than here. But the extension drilling a key for OAR.

Further info in the two posts above for those with the time to contrast and compare.

Will be interesting how the market reacts but there are positives and negatives in the Ann. In my two embedded posts above I spoke about 'temper expectations' but I don't think looking at the Trading Halt thread the last two days hat has occurred, so the market could view this Ann as a negative (because there are some negatives in it). But from my perspective its a good start at Gibraltar, with positives and negatives. The fact they are moving quickly to more drilling is comforting in itself as they think something is there - it is all about brightness reading this Ann (as deleterious elements are a function of brightness). Brightness the key issue here so far.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 195174710 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 28112774 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.