OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

Very disappointed with how the share price reacted. The results...

1. 10,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4344
    Very disappointed with how the share price reacted. The results definitely did not warrant a 4% gain. A first pass drill program finding Halloysite, come on?! Most explorers don't find anything substantial during their first exploration program. One thing we can guarantee from a geological perspective, is that lines are open and this first pass has delineated further target zones. The best results came at the end of the drill line and no doubt that would be target area 1 for the next drilling phase. If for some reason you are disappointed with the results then expect the next phase to show much better results, we have only explored a small portion of the lease.
    I know it was a red day which heavily contributed to what happened today but even then we should have risen more. I have a feeling there is more to this price movement, like the instos capping the price for the CR which is imminent? Not sure what the CR will do to the SP short term but we do need it to continue our drilling and add value to the company.
    Another positive is the short termers are leaving in droves after a slow couple of months and getting burnt on open.. I am sure they will think twice before entering again on the back of news. This creates more long term investors and hopefully a more stable share price moving forward with SP bases reflective of company value and not hype.
    The surprising and concerning thing is all the ADN and LRS 'holders' getting involved and talking down about OAR. Every junior company has to start somewhere and the initial results are a very positive step in the right direction. There seems to be a power type thing with these posters, like they are the big guy in town and picking on the small guy in town. I checked out the ADN and LRS forums and you don't see anyone from OAR downramping and talking badly about their company. Very disappointing to say the least and if they knew what was good for them, then they would support their neighbours, because in the long term its adding value and interest to the region anyway.
    Patience everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $4K 2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 182429711 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 24565817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.