WMN 19.6% 6.7¢ western mining network limited

Ann: High Grade Historical Cobalt Mine Acquisition, page-149

1. 1,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Another one!!!

You obviously cannot read .. look closely at what I wrote earlier regarding me noting an average reading.

You state that "one of the veins averaged 4%" .Why don't you have a very close look at the map in the announcement .. you might see a very large amount of veins forming thin lines .. so which vein in particular are you talking about.

You don't know without the exact GPS co-ordinates ..unless you have inside knowledge and I highly doubt that. You certainly do not know your geological indicators...the company has not provided the info .. so what makes you so cocky?

Show me where YOU can prove it's a Sulphide system in total .. It may well be at depth and the mineralising system is the hot fluidised quartz that carry the minerals from a deep source via micro faults to the surface...given the widths stated in the report. That might explain to you the higher grades noted historically at depth.

Basically, the hot quartz cools down and carries any of the minerals it collects along the up, along the easiest path of resistance ..this being a fracture zone, in this case, it appears that most talked about vein with a width of 0.7 -1.5 mts.

Then you say "It's sulphide mineralization so will light up like a xmas tree when modern geophysics are used." Rubbish is all I can say, the only correct thing you say in that sentence is "when modern geophysics are used". That costs a lot of money and in this case it's likely to show up bugger all compared to the cost of doing it.

Your last piece is priceless "Ask any geo where the best place to find a new mine is and I bet he will say "next to an old one"

Absolute garbage .. that's the last thing any credible independent geologist based in Australia will say .. do you know why ? No doubt you do not.

You must be very young or naïve .. whatever the case I wish you well in your ST trades. I certainly would not hire you in my exploration business.

Have a thoughtful night.

Cheers

HR

have a close look at the underground workings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.