FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

This deposit continues to exceed my expectations in many ways. I...

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    This deposit continues to exceed my expectations in many ways. I was happy to invest when the target was 15-18mt at 1.6-1.8%. Now it looks like we will double our resource size at that grade or very close to it.

I have seen many Lithium dreamers hopefuls get excited about "1m intercepts at 40m depth at 1.5% Li2O".

Birimian on the other hand has 50m+ intercepts at grades greater than 1.6% Li2O from 1 and 4m depth. The other results from 15m depth and so on are also just as remarkable.

You could literally dig it up with a spoon.

The forward looking plan sounds quite encouraging as well.

- Resource upgrade by start of May is what we all expected initially.

- PFS looking to be on time, very good. Hopefully no delays like the SS.

- Met results soon, very good.

- The next phase of drilling being planned is encouraging. I am hoping the company can get 3+ drill rigs to site and get it all drilled out rather quickly. The quicker the better in my eyes, punch those holes and get them to a lab ASAP. Lets prove up this resource and get all the other pieces in play.

- The BIG one everyone should be VERY happy about is getting the project terms presented to the Malian government within the next week. This is an incredibly important part in the permitting process. Once the Malian government approve the ESIA, you can expect a mining permit very soon after that. Starting the process in April is very encouraging. I have read of a mining permit being granted some 8 weeks after the ESIA was approved (Check African Gold group TSX for those wondering).

I also understand that Michael Langford is still in Europe from his Twitter. For those wondering he did say at the EGM he was heading there for three weeks that coming Monday. Many here have suggested KJ sent him to Europe, I understand that is false. Either way if  has helped raise the profile of Birimian beyond Jochen Staiger, then it is a positive.

No doubt soon enough he will be back in Aus, then off to China to meet with our MOU partners, potential insto's and so forth. Michael meeting with our MOU partners is crucial after the last few months, those relationships are imperative for the company and no doubt he will be able to alleviate any concerns.

For anyone to take a substantial position in Birimian (5%), it still only costs about $2.6 million AUD. A very small price to pay for huge potential upside and near term cashflows.

The upside to Birimian has always been there, the size and strength of the upside just continues to grow and grow.....
    Last edited by Chrimata: 10/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.