FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I do agree that this is a bloody amazing buying opportunity, but...

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 942
    I do agree that this is a bloody amazing buying opportunity, but we are also unloved by the market despite every bit of information further confirming the potential of our Lithium resource over the past 12 months. We will basically be at 12 month lows on Friday and are effectively 6 months+ behind schedule of where we could be. People should be frustrated at what has transpired over the past 12 months, but must realise that it will now take time to set us in a new direction.

For people wanting to buy and increase their position this may be an excellent opportunity, but I could also be sitting on a 6 figure gain instead of a current loss had things happened differently. It must be reasonable to expect some holders may have/will sell at a loss out of frustration. It will take time to get us going again, but it is likely in my opinion that when things take off, it could happen very suddenly leaving a lot of frustrated former holders who may have given up and tapped out even more frustrated. I don't want to call these people impatient because they may be sitting on a significant loss after 6+months.

My thoughts are that any update relating to our resource itself probably won't have any impact on our share price. It is convincing the market that we will be digging it up ASAP that is going to give us a major boost moving forward.

Getting the best deal for us to move forward may take months, it may take weeks, I am sure that we will become very impatient in the meantime and the price movement will probably test holders at times. If ML, JM and hopefully KJ can deliver though, it will hopefully be worth it soon enough

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.