FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I think you are spot on. My catalysts for an upwards re-rate at...

1. 4,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    I think you are spot on.

My catalysts for an upwards re-rate at this time are:
    - Cash commitment from that first investor. Either a large fund looking to gain a stake or the receipt of prepaid revenue for a chunk of our future production which would help us build the forthcoming plants.
    Imo no analysis, audit or anything else will provide confidence as well as a big fund committing.

- A PFS which uses up to date figures. By that i mean factoring in the current Li sales price, the fact that we plan to build the concentration plant on site and finally an upgraded resource of 32mt's @ 1.6x%.
    Add these in and stick a NPV at the end of the report showing a $2bln value and people might wake up to the fact that we have an EV of $48m.

NPV $2,000,000,000
    EV $ 48,000,000
    Big difference between those 2 numbers.

- Bolstering our corporate structure; through the hiring of skilled personnel, etc...
    Currently we have the structure of a $10m speccie... laughable...

- Receiving the mining permit.

- A revival in the Lithium market.
    Currently most reasonably advanced Li projects have seen a correction or stagnation in the last 6 months. I believe this is simply a cyclical bear in the greater Li secular bull.
    If/when the Co/hemp fads begin to fade i would hope that funds to return to the Li stocks as i believe there is genuinely secular bull market in Li which started in 2014 and will go to at least 2020+

Greatest concerns for me at this stage are:
    - GFC #2

- Where is KJ

- How to get more cash because i want to buy more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.