FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Hey happy I have been with Bgs close to a year now well just...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hey happy I have been with Bgs close to a year now well just when it started to kick but unfortunately I did not get in at the 8 cent range. My average is about 29 cents, [got really excited and bought big around 37 cents] the amount of great news we have had since this time and the reflecting current share price is really depressing. I also got into Taw around 11 cents and looking at its slow grind to where it is now I think I know which one I am happier with. Taw looks like its going to go higher as its got the pending offtake announcments and other news to really send it flying. I believe I have fallen in love with BGS and its potential but its is really getting me down that there is no advance [quite the opposite] it its share price value. I too am concerned about how the market will be in 3-6 months and was hoping that we could get some positive movement in the share price before the sheet really hits the fan and the whole market drops drastically. maybe the gold ??? will do it???? heres hoping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.