WR1 6.78% 55.0¢ winsome resources limited

Ann: High grade infill drilling results at Adina Lithium Project, page-69

1. 1,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    what someone like yourself may not understand is that infill drilling is needed to help define the resource better and its grade moving from an inferred to indicated. Whilst the mre had 59mt at 1.12% these latest assays help confirm that come upgrade time, not only will our tonnage increase but also the lithium gained from that tonnage. Not sure if you saw the numbers but would advise you to do some research on quality lithium grades if unsure- the oxide levels in these assays is on par with some.of the global best. Further to this it defines the resource more precisely allowing the conpany to identify further drilling targets.

all in all the report is solid and i expexted things like this last year. I would expect more to come within 5-7 more working days focusing on the step out drilling completed. From memory they said they were tsrgeting 80k of drilling by december ly (im sure helios has precise numbers) and they were on track for that. If MRE utilised 25k and heres another 5k theres a shit tonne more coming which again I hope comes often as they told us it should.

I dont believe this will change the mid term play (6months to 2 years) as yet due to sentiment and would expect even once we upgrade the mre for it to be a pump dump scenario (gains of 50-100% possible from here)

I do believe that once its clear to the world that wr1 is on 110-150mt at 1.4%, the reality will see us form a new support. Will that be this upgrade- I dont think so, i still think the full definition of the resource is a year away at least but all in all its worth holding for a long play, if you are happy to hold for over 3 years

otherwise I do see a few exiting at mre upgrade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.