WR1 7.74% 71.5¢ winsome resources limited

My issue with setting targets and intentionally hyping the stock...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    My issue with setting targets and intentionally hyping the stock (like others that have also tanked on Li sentiment do) is that if it does create significantly more interest, the SP benefit will still be tiny in the current market compared to what it would be in a more normal market.

Yes it would elevate our SP - lets say to $1.50 for example, at which point many medium/longer holders may just decide enough is enough and jump out, stagnating the SP at that level or slightly lower/higher which is still at least 50% below what this stock is worth when Li eventually comes back to more normal value. And by normal I don't mean ATH's, I mean somewhere between the 2022 ATH's and current pricing.

We will have shot our load and have nothing to add to break through that resistance and be a sitting duck for predators to walk in and smash us with a substandard takeover as we have no dry powder. Gina would squat on us.

It would be a weak hand play right now IMO.

I know people are frazzled and sh$tting themselves at the moment, and others need to exit for whatever reason, however for the benefit of the majority, I'm not necessarily on that hype/announcement banter when sentiment almost guarantees maybe 20% bang for buck if it is started now.

Long term of course, but selfishly, that's what I am on this ticker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.5¢
Change
-0.060(7.74%)
Mkt cap ! $143.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.5¢ 79.5¢ 70.5¢ $1.559M 2.127M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25563 71.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.5¢ 3600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.