GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Ann: High-Grade Intercepts Extends Potential at Burbanks, page-13

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Sandfire it is looking more and more plausible that a bigger fish is about to come in and swallow the JV whole. The offer price will be dirt cheap and us retail shareholders will probably have no choice but to accept it because a lot of us are way down on our investments. I personally am down 85% combined for both JV companies and who knows what the end price will be..........CNJ has no money left and their is no way they will be here as a company next year......The SS is totally irrelevant now, in my opinion anyway, because when GAL release their pending assay results from the drilling to the south of the JV tenements it will show that this Callisto discovery extends for many kms and does not miss the JV tenement as both JV companies will have us believe. GAL already have a mining permit for this region approved but I feel that maybe IGO will buy the JV out very very cheaply. These next few months are going to tell us everything about our investments......I just hope that we dont get screwed badly.......Good luck to all retail shareholders......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.