PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Ann: High Grade Intersections at Barber Extend Mi, page-65

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    re: Ann: High Grade Intersections at Barber E... Although not deeply religous Purdy, I am a believer in what I give I will get back exponentially.

I live my life like this and find it gratifying in a personal sense seeing others benefit from something I do for them.

That be whether I give someone here money to improve their small lot (or in some cases simply food for the day) in some way. Or if I impart knowledge through teaching others, I learn through this process and it improves me as a person and technically. I love seeing others develop and even better if I helped them.

With PEN (and other stocks) it works in a similar way. I give all I can, which prompts others to both question me and provide more in depth research information. I get back here as much if not more than I give others.

Nothing I do here will make PEN's sp go to $1, only PEN can do that. I can increase interest in the stock though in some small way, which in turns aids the sp longer term via demand.

Call it Karma if you wish to. I have been rewarded many times over in my latter years both financially and personally. I also have the gift of life having been given a 2nd chance, given life via two wonderful young people in my son and daughter, a loving wife and immediate family and a close friend I can always call.

Living and working in Indonesia has provided me with an exceptional opportunity, for both me and those around me. I earn a good income, however the joy from giving here is simply priceless.

Those who give nothing out of life, take and expect everything, normally end up with nothing!

I feel obliged to give back Purdy. No angel, far from it, just practical and I think my heart is still ticking ;)

Try what I do purdy. Spend 10 minutes every day doing nothing but reflecting on what has been, what is and what could be. Then spend the next 10 mins thinking of nothing at all except your breathe and the air around you.

I live a very calming, simple and mostly peaceful existence now. Gempa bumi, bombings, food poisoning, illness and terrorists pending 8}

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.