AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Additionally, CTL have to truck their ore to their Maldon...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129

Additionally, CTL have to truck their ore to their Maldon processing plant...some 900 km round trip I believe.

This would be a considerate cost when compared to AUL being able to process ore at their own processing plant based on site (literally 50m from main shaft) and in relation to RoD ore trucking it some 20 km.

The different though is that CTL's Maldon plant is a cyanide leaching plant whereas AUL's MS plant is gravity...cyanide is a better process to recover the gold and gravity not so complete...after the dore is recovered, there is still gold in the concentrate/sulphides/etc. that needs further processing off site...which could be done at Maldon or similar, but haulage reduced as not transporting raw material....only concentrate.

Of course, as V states...and Krum alluded too...if you are mining grade of 4.5 gT and that is circa. cut off, then aiming for 10 gT "head grade" or 4-5 gT in ground, should be profitable with money left for continuous drilling, exploration, etc.

Can the AUL team get that 4-5 gT in ground over a decent tonnage to get the processing plant up and running in early 2019...we'll know in next 8-10 weeks for mine.

Cheers The K  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.