RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

I’m of the opinion that possibilities need to be measured...

1. 5,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    I’m of the opinion that possibilities need to be measured somehow. My philosophy is about momentum and sequences of it. Moments are within a time frame which are then measured by sequences of actions, they then require the whole of its paths to extinguish prior to lifting the white flag. It may appear (within your circle of perceptive views) peculiar how I persist on things which seem the same.

Rmx has an incredible amount of road which can lift the SP above 5 cents and beyond, but wait a minute, step by step it can achieve it, especially when others have done so. I, like others, have interest in this company and if the SP has performed a “kick in the butt” it has also given plenty of joyful rides to those earnest enough to ride the SP and take what it could’ve at any given moment. People who can get in early have a better chance than some others, who comes late to the party may get nothing or crumbs but that’s not to say it can always happen like that.
    We have two projects and both show promise. There are possibilities within those projects, they could show us on speculative means a SP well north of 3 cents. Each to their own and GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.423M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $100 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 51519564 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 133523905 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.