EMC 0.00% 14.0¢ everest metals corporation ltd

It's been a very 'slow' 12 plus mths since the old board spill,...

1. 1,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1848
    It's been a very 'slow' 12 plus mths since the old board spill, however with Caruso at the helm now,and for me, having done a fair bit of DD into him re his history etc..... I still wonder how we.... old TSC SH's got so 'lucky'.
    To get a GM of his caliber for a pissy little Co. like we still are is a stroke of luck imo. rolleyes.png

When the consolidation went through and SH's were offered the .001 with CR, I jumped at it..... took my full allocation and doubled my holding, putting my trust into the new BoD. so now feeling very happy.

I 'knew' he was bringing these new projects with him from his redundancy 'payout' with MRC and had a fair idea what was coming down the pipeline to us.
    He is very well connected in WA and is somewhat 'responsible' for giving Twiggy his big iron ore break.
    Mind you.... Twiggy made it happen... it's an interesting story.

I have every confidence that Caruso can take us to new highs.... the guy exudes success.
    He would have been thinking about these prospects for quite a while.
    If we find anything worthwhile.... Caruso will make a success of it.... it's in his DNA.smile.png
    Fingers crossed.... imagine..... another DeGrussa. tongue.pngrolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.