EMC 1.08% 9.4¢ everest metals corporation ltd

As emc do have multiple irons in the fire and really promising...

1. 1,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    As emc do have multiple irons in the fire and really promising grounds,with a possibility of an early gold production,i strongly believe EMC is undervalued.
    examples we saw enough,and many make their analysis about SP ,but we are under a 30m MC and i doubt that is a fair value.
    I will not say that the morning star SP assumptions at this stage are correct,but for me it seems,we must trading much higher.
    For me a fair SP now,is till 0,25c post results flying in.as i said,i interpret the gold project and lithium project as good ground and all depends on lab results now.
    i really interested in the rb %,because that is under many people radar,but rb alone make things better,as it is a high price material.
    the rock chip Samples only indications of,but they make things interesting and with 230 more to come,the outlook is strong.
    also i strongly believe,the BOD makes steps forward in quatity work and how to drive a company.
    sure,we had a consolidation and the most of the companies which do so,are not worst the papaer where the Name is printet on,but it seem EMC is different.
    so long short,for me,EMC is undervalued now and need to reach 0,25c post announcement.
    After and if they are good results, a MC of around 50m is possible and possibly on the mass of results,fair valued than.
    For sure we need good assays,but hey,why not....
    please be aware,that this above is just my personal opinion and no advise for anything.
    i for example will top up,IF the assays are good and i do see the company plans further exploration shortly.
    good start into the week all and fingers crossed for good results.
    Dont underestimate the rb % in the ground!!
    BEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $15.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.1¢ $7.751K 83.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 120556 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 77158 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.3¢ 82683
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.