RGL 0.00% 0.6¢ riversgold limited

My take on it as a long term (and relatively silent holder): As...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    My take on it as a long term (and relatively silent holder): As the name would suggest, this was (is) a gold play. Large leases right in the middle of a bunch of gold mines and strikes near Kalgoorlie. Previous leadership engaged a hi-tech prospecting team to find what they thought was a large deposit in a dry (and then not so dry!) lake bed, lots of tech, CSIRO involved, etc etc. They had confirmed gold a bit further up the road but spent all the money on this grand scheme, lots of hype.

End result: The boffins were wrong and no gold. So the share price tanked and everyone is upset with management.

This new Lithium venture is a bit out of left field, but you can't knock the timing. A couple of interesting reviews over the last few days on other stock advisories about the potential of this area and how much of it remains under explored. The speed of the assay results seem a bit fishy but there are historical Lithium results for the area, maybe not so fishy.

There are some heavy hitters with substantial holdings on the registry so they are well enough connected to have potentially (I am guessing here) used the company as a shell for this Lithium purchase. And the new CEO, from what I have read, is supposed to be good at what he does. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.257M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $68.25K 10.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 793633 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.