AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

I belive all long term holders here are about to be given a...

1. 1,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I belive all long term holders here are about to be given a ticket to get of out jail free, plan your exits wisely.

Whats it going to be 1, 2 or 3 dollars

I solidly believe everyone on here is going to get a bloody big shock, I live and stand by that statement.

Because of the sheer size of this thing SQM are not going to get any idea of where this thing is going inside 2 months thats just a standard clause thats placed in all their deals , this one is different but if they do pull out there will be another big player that will quickly take their place.

In the past I have criticised the company and rightly so over the Mexican sale and spending 20 million dollars and on the drill out whch closed down the share price for over a year but I will say this I think the total resource of that will be close to 200.000t
    But will that be enough to be a mine?

A lot of announcements are ready to be dropped over the next 3 months and I think it was planned for it to be that way max impact leading up to a CR in April, now dropped I hope thanx to SQM, Pipeline in itself could be another Gal ?
    Still waiting for that and keep in mind you only have to to tell the market what comes from the lab.

I am neither a serial up ramper or down

I just use common sense and go to company seminars when i can, corner the MDs and their directors look em in the eye ask the tough questions and watch their body language.

I learn nothing on here its just pure entertainment .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.