AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: High Grade Lithium at Andover, page-95

1. 1,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    More lies being spread by a serial upramper. Very easy to make false claims when there’s no evidence to back it up.

So let’s stick to facts, shall we?

Fact1: After the capital raising of Dec 2020 at 75 cents, Azure plunged back to 20 cents within 12 months. That’s a mind-boggling loss of around 75% for new investors, and it serves as a warning for future investors.

Fact2: Azure’s share price is down a catastrophic 95% since the initial float. The current Managing Director has been in the same position since (around 15 years on my count - but happy to be proven wrong).

Fact3: Azure’s $37m search for Nickel (from their Dec 2020 CR) has resulted in no commercially viable quantity of nickel being found. After all, with nickel prices relatively high, if they could profit from mining it, they would. But they can’t.

Fact4: In predictable fashion (based on their well known history) they now begin searching for another metal, because the prospects of their current hunt begin to dim. This time the elusive metal is known at Lithium.

Fact5: Azure have merely found a small number of Lithium bearing rocks on their tenements, but now are being hyped by the upramper army as future producers of Lithium - noting they’re yet to drill a single hole for this metal.

Fact6: The probability of finding a a commercial resource of Lithium on their tenements is likely at least 10000:1, meaning highly unlikely.

Fact7: Putting aside that upcoming drilling will likely find no lithium of commercial importance, it’s still abhorrent to see retail shareholders relegated by Azure in the recent capital raising (in favour of SQM). It should be about respect for long term shareholders, yet Azure never gave them a chance.

Fact8: I’m a current long term shareholder, and hold a large number of shares. As a full disclosure, I’ve never shorted this stock and whilst it could be a great idea for others to do so, I won’t.

Fact9: Many ask why I highlight the negatives of investing in this stock when I’m an existing shareholder. It’s because I want positive changes to occur at this company so it can be better than yesterday. I also want future investors to do their research - and think twice - before investing.

I’ll add some more facts later - this is only the beginning..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.