LPD 20.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

I believe we are in the cheapest entry point ever for lithium...

1. 429 Posts.
    I believe we are in the cheapest entry point ever for lithium stocks , many experts were canning the evolution of electric cars early last year because of the recent glut of oil but electric cars are continuing to grow and they are not going away. Any spike in oil and the growth will turn into a stampede. Our lithium is high grade and can be mined quickly , Bolivia has at this moment half the worlds known quality reserves but are very unwilling to allow multi internationals in after getting shafted by previous arrangements plus they are mostly on the Eastern side of the Andes which will pose logistics costs offsetting cheap labour advantages. They are talking with the Japanese but remain skeptical and any operation most likely will be a joint government agreement likely rendering it low production. Chili extracts a large amount of Lithium from brine pools which will not meet rising demand.
    Australia is standing out most attractive as a lithium supplier. I'm expecting volatile times ahead this year , but it certainly appears to be undervalued especially some of these juniors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $7.027K 3.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
167 144696372 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 73484494 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.