LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

jas626 firstly thanks. Our investment club is currently...

1. 429 Posts.
    jas626 firstly thanks. Our investment club is currently undertaking research on Gold mainly because of the massive amount of money that has been printed in the States and Japan now EuropE, which could possibly collapse the value of many currencies if a moderately serious global event takes place thus raising the immediate demand for Gold. India as its middleclass becomes more populated will place demand on Gold "so there is a place for the investor in Gold" just make sure its a mine with over 6 mill ounces, we currently are wary of smallcap gold companies with under 1 mill ounces , it has to be much larger for our risk strategy and I will get back to you because we usually have stayed clear of gold ,but look at a man in Western Australia named Terry Streeter ( founder of Western Areas), use to sell fruit and vegetables in a small growers market in Bedford Perth , borrowed on his house business and furniture and placed a mega bet on Jubilee mines in the early nineties and made tens and tens of millions , the fastest money can be made on gold , man truly goes crazy on it at times . As with comparing investments.
    We are bullish on Lithium and Graphite, not just thoroughbred electric cars like Tesla but the huge surge in hybrid vehicles is going to drive demand and sourcing from China which has reserves of Lithium will be too risky same with South America other than Chili which will not be able to keep up.
    May be wrong but I believe Lithium will outperform Gold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $330 115K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
179 206617564 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 107424387 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.