LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

I'll be back in at 1.2 with bells on, OR if the down trend shows...

1. 3,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I'll be back in at 1.2 with bells on, OR if the down trend shows its end on the charts. I think it well and truly will run to 2c, but it was definitely not going to happen today. Even Stefanof just said he just reentered for a large position at 1.5... now I don't know how large, but at a guess it was a decent amount of the rather small volume today.

If then just he hadn't where would the price be now?

Its not anything against the company, or the longer term holders, its just my own technical analysis and I share it here because thats what a forum is for.

But yeah, will be a lot of overhang to shake out and it might not get to 1.2 but i'm not buying back in again at 1.5 to have it drop that far.

Everyone is getting excited about the buy sell side but its got to be taken with a grain of salt and also just to put it out there it looked terrible at one point this arvo, massive sell wall forming and buyers pulling back all over.

I think it'll go up again, soon enough. I just like the idea of buying low and selling high much more than the other way around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.