LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Hudson my biggest buy was through an off screen transfer note, a...

1. 429 Posts.
    Hudson my biggest buy was through an off screen transfer note, a old woman in our investment club wanted to sell them so I gave her the price at time 1.5 deposited money immediately then 1 minute later they dropped to 1.4. The other purchases were smaller but averaged at 1.5 but together would of firmed the price up. I know your feeling because I have the same and still wouldn't be surprised to see it pull back more but , just this company its too undervalued in my eyes. Never ever do I listen to a valuation of a company from a broker or accounting firms , look at the valuations they placed on Slater&Gordon last year thankgoodness I dumped them at2.68 at a loss with them calling me a raving lunatic for doing so and this is more than a specky as they have some good hits , I do my own assessment ,25c by June is not out of the picture for me but 4c I'm happy with.
    I jumped out of MPJ when they spiked and are trying to buy back in at 5c but not too worried . Platypus is different they have the high grade hits of Lithium and I wanted to go back in and hold just appears a quality stock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.307K 3.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 192819366 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106977969 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.