TG6 11.1% 12.0¢ tg metals limited

I'm not 100% sure, but TG6 did the yellow dot hole on the...

1. 2,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6351
    I'm not 100% sure, but TG6 did the yellow dot hole on the picture below so they know have a good idea of the depth of the Honman Formation Felsics.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6378/6378247-bc47885359f80e6cb9b5c1c1585913ed.jpg

The article "Geochronological constraints on nickel metallogeny in the Lake Johnston belt, Southern Cross Domain" by S.S. Romano, N. J. M Thebaud, D. R. Mole, M. T. D. Wingate, C. L. Kirkland and M. P. Doublier includes the graphic below. That has the Maggie Hays formation having formed first, with the Horman Formation forming second and the Glasse Formation forming 3rd.

I'm not sure if this link will work as a link to this paper but with the details above it should be able to be googled:
    https://www.researchgate.net/publication/261358555_Geochronological_constraints_on_nickel_metallogeny_in_the_Lake_Johnston_belt_Southern_Cross_Domain
    Geochronological constraints on nickel metallogeny in the Lake Johnston belt, Southern Cross Domain (researchgate.net)

I need to read the article with more time available, but my initial conclusion is that TG6 has made a critical discovery that the market has ignored in just looking at intercept lengths. TG6 has realised the significance and amended the legend to identify the different layers more clearly.

Target A / B are in the Maggie Hays Formation. Burmeister drilling is in the slightly newer Glasse Formation (but it is still billions of years old). The Honman Formation was created between these two other formations. Someone with more geology knowledge than me may be able to confirm this, but we could have a tilted layer-cake type scenario. The Maggie Hays Formation is the bottom layer. The Honman Formation is a thinner middle layer and the Glasse Formation is a top layer, except for areas where the Lake Medcalf Igneous Complex is another layer again above that. Not all layers will exist in all Lake Johnston areas.

If this is the case and the new layers formed on the top through faults, drill deep enough through the Glasse Formation and you may hit the Honman Formation. Drill deep enough through that and you get to the Maggie Hays Formation. Pegmatites are a sub-formation within these wider formations. Both the top and bottom large geological layers are now known to have mineralised pegmatites which is huge as it opens up the exploration area that is sensible to explore in more detail.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6378/6378260-ec4fae097eb487500be2e733d26c5fde.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.015(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.599M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.0¢ $11.68K 89.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37578 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 10730 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.