WIN 8.00% 2.3¢ widgie nickel limited

I think for the first time ever in my investment journey, I'd...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I think for the first time ever in my investment journey, I'd like to seem some dilution via a capital raise. At the moment, the majority of the shares are held by folk who are not willing to give them up. Our volumes are paper thin, even given the large orders we have. At least with a CR for mining operations, we'd see some liquidity, and a bit more natural price discovery. Instead of the few people trying to swing trade as the price clunks around the same values.

Nobody is silly enough to let go of their shares of a fat Nickel and Lithium resource in the new energy Middle East of the planet (that WA corridor)- right on the cusp of an EV (and solar house battery) boom. The market is around 1-6 months away from going bananas, as the average bear market timing has nearly expired. Plenty going on in the world, but this isn't different to any of the last bear cycles. Invariably afterwards, the upward climb is a sharp correction - and our plans are very well timed for this.

TLDR; (too long, didn't read) - Would be great to see some liquidity, even in the form of dilution from a CR, because nobody is willing to give up their shares of Widgie. Sell volumes are microscopic because there's too many reasons to hold. Ain't nobody selling!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.92K 204.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245316 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.