WIN 8.00% 2.3¢ widgie nickel limited

I think Mr Reed's sell-down didn't help our price at all. We...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I think Mr Reed's sell-down didn't help our price at all. We were going quite well until he offloaded ~10 million shares. Now those who are considering entry are thinking twice, given it keeps dipping down.

The news needs to match the premium - and I think further info on that Lithium find might be the very thing we need for folk to be keen on getting in at the higher ask prices. Right now, the entire market is in jitters, and we don't have the solid SP growth history to justify taking the risk for many.

Would be the same as a suburb having one single house for sale at $1m that nobody will buy, or a swathe of houses for $500k. It's more likely folk would buy the 500k houses and the suburb naturally progress upward, than one person chancing $1m for a house out of the blue.

Really need to see the volumes, and really don't want to see Mr Reed sell out his holdings whenever the price moves up. I think if he hadn't sold out (and if WAM didn't sell out at 44c) we'd prob be sitting around the mid 40s to 50s now.
    Last edited by Kerbifer: 19/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.92K 204.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245316 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.