AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

For crying out loud. Not ALL LT holders think the same!I have...

1. 30,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1841
    For crying out loud.

Not ALL LT holders think the same!

I have debunked the idea of secret drilling in the other thread. it's such nonsense the other well-informed LT holders didn't bother responding to it.

As I've said many times in there, but listen to the latest videos and confirm it: SQM are world experts on Li exploration.

They can draw inferences that you SugeKnight cannot. They have done that by what's available and what they could see from their helicopters and the data room at AZS.

I'm drawing inferences from what is known and that includes how SQM have reacted.

This is far from an ordinary situation.

Don't say it's news that this is early days. it's what I've been telling you over and over.

BUT we have SQM on board along with the size and other facts (such as location, close to infrastructure etc etc etc) and you need to give all of thatfull consideration.

I follow the real experts. When relative newcomer in this stock, denigrating LT holders as if they know nothing and are all the same, and making pronouncements that it's not enough to determine feasibility (since retracted under pressure and now mentioned as if that's a plus) .
    Great conclusion mate you're improving but only very slightly.

No it isn't enough BUT we have to look at all the available evidence. And you're not doing that are you? This is about the likelihoods.

If you wait for each and every piece of evidence to be in, before making a call you are going to be behind the 8 ball.

JIMO.

(Pay no attention to me.... but if you don't want miss out on opportunities, DYOR and THINK, people!) Look at the SP someone doesn't want this to run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.