ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Who is thinking it strange that just over twelve months back the...

1. 265 Posts.
    Who is thinking it strange that just over twelve months back the SP went up a few hundred percent in an afternoon based on speculation of Spodumene at pioneer dome. Now we get the facts of Spodumene at Pioneer dome and we went up 11%. and fell back to 5%. The market is skittish and wants hard evidence of off take or other revenues, just wait for the caesium off take dollars, I can tell you it will be more than the current market cap. I am 100% confident that the market is still clueless and has not caught on, what is going to occur if an announcement pops out stating there is over $20 million in the bank? Its not that it may happen, it is a case of waiting for the news of it being signed , sealed and a done deal. Punters at the moment have forgotten about the Canadian projects, Blair Cobalt and ACRA with NST. As they say , you can lead a horse. Pioneer dome is still unfolding and just wait until the dome is converted into a crumpet when David Crook gets the caesium dosh into the drilling account. If the penny does actually drop and the dunce market comes to understand the plan going forward then revisit the thread, "hang onto your seats"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.