ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I guess we have 4 weeks or so to wait and we find out.
    The company should be in a position to outline it's 2019 drilling campaign and give an indication of the drilling targets and hopefully an update on how the dfs for Hayes creek is progressing.

Co funding from the NT government for drilling/exploring the  potential for vms targets within the 'Kilfoyle' project has been previously announced. You would hope the target areas have been identified and the drills are ready to be mobilised once the ground dry's out enough. It's appears likely the NT government will tip in approx $45K (50%) to co fund that program.

I will give the NT government the thumbs up for assisting in the drilling and exploration costs via their "exploration and funding program" and I'm happy to see that PNX has their hand out/up to receive any assistance where possible/applicable. The NT government is serious about future mining revenue and is investing in the exploration and the indentifying of targets within the state.

I'm happy to see PNX metals's company name all over the application/tender paperwork for cofunding. This can only make the NT government take the company more seriously in it's attempts to transition from a mining explorer to a producer, I hope this translates to future mining and eviromental plans and paperwork sailing through the applicable departments as the government would surely want to see a return on investment and give the company the green light to start mining. It's good for them, it's great for us....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.