CXO 6.59% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

Informative visual post fleshtoneUND1ES of proposed work and...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Informative visual post fleshtoneUND1ES of proposed work and plans. I am full of optimism for CXO as are many and a LTH but I think holders are getting beyond ourselves a bit with profit forecasts and share price predictions. I would like to see a site prep update and also some evidence of the progress of plant engineering with their contractors. I seem to recall recently a clearly photoshopped aerial view of the proposed plant site (think it was in The Market Herald-Mining news). With people talking us up being producers by the end of the year the ducks have to fall into line perfectly on this. Mr Plough and myself have previously recounted the PLS story which we are a part of. (presuming you still hold MR P) They site prepped and constructed their plant in a remarkable time and kept shareholders updated with consistent news and drone shots (particularly) As I said I remain very optimistic and happy with CXO but a word of caution and previous experiences and hindsight might help. Go CXO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.006(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.8¢ 9.1¢ $1.680M 17.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 228125 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 335231 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.