CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

We did all this potential price in the future thing back in...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    We did all this potential price in the future thing back in November and your figure quoted is correct on the probable assumptions. However i suspect the share price may be double that within 2 years. Even SB mentioned in one of his videos last year that producing miners are normally priced about 20 X rather than 8 X (although that may have been an overestimate by him).
    Just look at one of the other producers Allkem which I hold being a former Galaxy holder. Price now approaching $10 to $11 with a stockbroker recently mentioning a target price of $20.

And there are now several nearby potential mining leases that will will start to be drilled later this year. All show potential to increase the life of production for Core;
    SB shows no interest in the other metals that are in their portfolio, so I expect the gold and uranium to be hived off at some stage. Also nothing is happening with the other minerals to be found in the lithium mine. The company is becoming a pure lithium play.

So $5 plus is not out of the question in the near future as mentioned by a few other posters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.