MTC 9.09% 15.0¢ metalstech limited

Bagging Directors of exploration companies as a favorited past...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Bagging Directors of exploration companies as a favorited past time.
    I believe being an exploration Director is more about drilling the share registry with director fees and non-performance bonuses.

One thing I wouldn't bag Directors for is drilling and not getting any results, that's exploration.

For me, punting in this space is about two things, making money from sentiment where they may or may not be any company value, or holding a stock that flukes decent drill results.

I look at market cap, cash on hand, director previous management, effect of cap raise and likelihood, ground held and sentiment towards minerals being drilled.

I've talked to geos that have made significant discoveries and the reoccurring theme is based on three things, luck, luck & luck.
    One of the geos I met found one of the biggest deposits in the last 20 years, which the directors told her not to drill where the ore body was, which she ignored, then the director won explorer of the year.

MTC had prospective ground in the current hot minerals, cash, small MC, tight share register, what else do you want from a dodgy spec stock?

71c4

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.