MTC 4.55% 21.0¢ metalstech limited

Ann: High Grade Lithium Mineralisation at Adina Project, page-81

1. 866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Guys - lets be objective ok.

I pretty much bought because I knew what these guys did with ATU before the coal bust. In particular I really believed that in particular Russell Moran was potentially a top notch director & I respected his "skin in the game" & the strategy of small capital raisings to reduce dilution. Someone commented on here recently that he could sell ice to eskimo's - if that is the case perhaps he is just a gifted salesman & he managed to pull the wool over the eyes with BCC and ALMOST Dynavolt???

I'm not a geologist, I don't even fully understand drill results but I can read charts, its obvious that thus far the market is not impressed & it appears to me that there is nothing (notwithstanding something out of left field) stopping this heading back to the lows of 8.1c, especially with tax loss selling about to heat up. Also with more drilling to come up in the 2nd half of 2018 the odds appear to me that they are going to need to raise more capital??

Seriously, can someone tell me why this stock is not just a way overhyped green fields explorer?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $41.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $15.69K 73.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33882 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 28789 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.