ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    Who knows why they haven't started yet, Personally I'm thinking they will announce the next phase of drilling along with the Met test results late September/Early October- So hopefully Ann'd late October with their draft report .

Below should be read as guidance for what their doing.
    From what I can gather from it they aren't drilling because of the chance rains could pick up and are waiting out for the seasonal weather to end so they can drill in a shorter timeframe without stopping and starting because of rain. As WTT points out the ground is still rain affected so it will take a bit to dry out for drilling.

Their going to start conducting further flora and fauna studies next month on Burmeister, and from the read of it seems like they may already be doing recon work in other tenements that shouldn't be delayed due to seasonal rains.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6445/6445346-409c38f1672a0a9d688326e00dc35b05.jpg
    Also delaying drilling a bit saves capital the longer we can make it last the closer we get to the end of this depression in Li Macro, savings especially due to the speed of drilling from not stopping and than restarting the phase due to rains. More time also always for greater planning on where to drill next and why by the Geos

My greatest fear is we are picked up by a bigger player for pennies in this market.

I don't think if they kept drilling now it would do anything to help the SP. The market is in a very irrational mood and not just for the Li sector commodities in general are down. IMO what we need to fix this is to be past the US election so the market has more certainty on government polices regarding green technology, and secondly we need interest rates to come down, most people won't buy an electric car, solar panels or batteries for their houses if their struggling to get by with the cost of living expenses.

All the above really isn't TG6's faults,
    AS for the recent Friday Ann's, even though Friday may be a crappy day the market will in general react the same. If we announced a 20MT JORC on any day of the week the market would behaving similarly MC always goes to what the market perceives as fair value regardless of the day of the week IMO.

Whilst it's frustrating as to watch the SP we're currently very much not unique in that situation at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.