DEG 4.37% $1.10 de grey mining limited

@Lunardragon, should the SP close at 0.003c, this will be...

1. 381 Posts.
    @Lunardragon, should the SP close at 0.003c, this will be considered a false breakout, as it opened a pip up from yesterday but closed within between the top and the middle band.

This is often referred to as a "head fake". This essentially means is that the price opens in one direction and then quickly turns around to trick investors that breakout will occur in the opposite direction.

Traders who quickly react to this kind of price action will often miss out on the actual and real breakout when it occurs as they would have sold out fearing further downside.

In saying that the Bollinger squeeze I was referring to will stay intact, with the breakout still likely in the next 3-4 days. Other indicators pointing upwards are the MACD which has just crossed over and the Parabolic Stop and Reversal (PSAR) is giving a buy signal.

I am sitting tight, as the breakout should and will occur soon in my opinion. A positive announcement on the gold front at Wingina shall do the trick. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.050(4.37%)
Mkt cap ! $2.624B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.13 $1.10 $5.214M 4.726M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 135769 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 9289 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.