DEG 3.88% $1.14 de grey mining limited

Ann: High Grade Lithium on new King Col Pegmatite Trend-DEG.AX, page-45

1. 968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970
    Racolini,

Clearly you didn't get four nights sleep as you appear to be all over the place with the trade halt result today.

What were you expecting - The bonanza

I would suggest not getting fixed on the result today instead review and find the positives as there were a number in my view in the announcement

these processes take time to eventuate into something solid/rewarding.

As I kept on saying never get in front of the announcements - As that's only becomes a guessing game and it can really play with your mind.

So your unhappy with the result _ disappointing i think you said.

In my view the ANN was good and it is slowly proving up Deg - in fact I believe it substantiated our future position - some will agree and some will not which is ok as everyone is entitled to their opinion.

This is a time factor now and it is in the hands of Deg Management to continue to rework the research honing in on the areas needed to be drilled and tested.

It is my view we are proving up and that an end result exists

Suggestion Go back and Review the information from the ANNs and some of the posters that have provided a valuable insight

Review the fundamentals and technicals again - I do this as it will help immensely

I have one trade that I am in and after eight years it is now making major in-roads proving patience does work if one understands the bigger picture.

No one said the investment market is easy in fact it is hard requires research, luck and lots of patience.

We are getting closer and closer to the results we are all after in my view.

Everybody has their own opinions, choices and must make their own decisions on their investments

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.043(3.88%)
Mkt cap ! $2.756B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.15 $1.13 $2.685M 2.357M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 193947 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 227120 65
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.