DEG 4.76% $1.21 de grey mining limited

@Racolini, mate I am with you on this one. As much as I see the...

1. 381 Posts.
    @Racolini, mate I am with you on this one. As much as I see the positives and potential in DEG, todays TH was not justified by what was released. I am sure, majority of DEG holders did'nt expect Bonanza results but also did'nt expect what was released. Nothing wrong with scratching your head. A normal human being would react to situations like this in the same way. Atleast you are honest and not being fake like some other posters who are dying to show you how wrong you were in expectations.

Dont let it despair you, as obviously some person who advises you to do your research and look at broader picture did'nt do enough research himself to be stuck in something for 8 years to see some progress. Obviously that person does not mind sitting on DEG for another 8 years it seems. It their way of trading not everyone's. Each to their own.

From the way I see it, DEG has good prospects to become a producer one day and will give you good returns should you wait, which in my opinion wont be long from here. With penny stocks you ride the waves to make money not sit on it for years and years. Imagine if you invested in DEG in 2009-10, you will still have made no money and lost all other opportunities in that time.

I wont be wasting my time here if I didnt see an upside in the short term. So sit tight and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
0.055(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.899B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.21 $1.19 $9.324M 7.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33645 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 12149 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.