MOX 0.00% 0.2¢ monax mining limited

Ann: High-grade Lithium recorded at Litchfield-MOX.AX, page-41

1. 6,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729
    No idea, I was free carrying which I've noted in a number of my posts, sold my last lot at 1.8c today as the market didn't seem to like the announcement and I've never hidden that I'm a short term trader and invest/trade mainly based on charts, was waiting for this news, it didn't take off which sucked.

Still think the MC is way way to small and with such a small share register. Drilling hasn't started yet which is likely why it's sold off and results will be a little way now, many are traders like myself and will come back if things look good closer to when drilling might start.

The announcement was expected so many would have sold out now at losses or break even if they bought at 1.5 or below like I did a while back, unfortunately that's the game of the market, everyone has different trading targets and time frames, end of the day it's trade the trade when chance arises and move on to the next stock.

As i said low MC, has some cash, low shares, lots of good things and now it's oversold so could be a good time to pick some up, but may be waiting a bit before it picks up again as it only will rise in anticipation of news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.