GNM 0.00% 1.1¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: High Grade Lithium Results At Morabisi, page-259

1. 590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    Hey everyone, let's not forget Robello and REE. This is a completely separate project possibility to the Lithium and they could find out what's here pretty quickly "In the coming weeks a Banka drill will be mobilized to site where an alluvial drill sampling program will be conducted along with a GPR survey." The finds from this could be massive by themselves and could be quickly sold off for $$$$$. Or, as always, they might nothing, but with what they've already found, I'm excited that in the next 3-4 months Robello could propel our SP very, very high.

Check out the other research already done by our Hotcopper friends for a starting point on the potential of this (but only use it as a starting point - remember not to us the Hotcopper forum as a source of truth, but more of a place to start doing your own research. It's like of like Wikipedia in that regards - it can be helpful, but often is wrong - but serves as a helpful starting point for YOUR OWN RESEARCH).

Oh, while I'm musing, anyone want to book a resort on the Maldives for the summer of 2022, when those of us patient enough to hold long term can have a nice little celebration party, funded by some of our loose GPP shares?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2285468 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 15052 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.