GNM 0.00% 1.1¢ great northern minerals limited

Hey everyone, let's not forget Robello and REE. This is a...

1. 590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    Hey everyone, let's not forget Robello and REE. This is a completely separate project possibility to the Lithium and they could find out what's here pretty quickly "In the coming weeks a Banka drill will be mobilized to site where an alluvial drill sampling program will be conducted along with a GPR survey." The finds from this could be massive by themselves and could be quickly sold off for $$$$$. Or, as always, they might nothing, but with what they've already found, I'm excited that in the next 3-4 months Robello could propel our SP very, very high.

Check out the other research already done by our Hotcopper friends for a starting point on the potential of this (but only use it as a starting point - remember not to us the Hotcopper forum as a source of truth, but more of a place to start doing your own research. It's like of like Wikipedia in that regards - it can be helpful, but often is wrong - but serves as a helpful starting point for YOUR OWN RESEARCH).

Oh, while I'm musing, anyone want to book a resort on the Maldives for the summer of 2022, when those of us patient enough to hold long term can have a nice little celebration party, funded by some of our loose GPP shares?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1 87

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2285468 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 15052 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.