GNM 0.00% 1.1¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: High Grade Lithium Results At Morabisi, page-27

1. 9,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17717
    The results show weathering which is what I expected and some were low, but the grabs were good (infact these results are better than the 30 March Ann).  Lets drill through the albite now.

The part I like is they have now a much better idea as to the slope of the pegamatites, width and have it a guess an idea about depth.  These results are positive indeed - how the market reacts over the next few days I don't know but there is a lot to like with these results - don't know because expect some holders to sell on the news as the only issue I have is what next after more trenching/grabs  - what are they planning to do here, presume some drilling but would have liked them to specify auger/shallow drilling/RC as been next.

Some lepidolite, but appears to have a lot of spodumene around.  Would have been nice if Ann commented more on this more so I am giving my interpretation of the tables, as in these types of deposits do see both but what you want is far more spodumene which the tables imply. Lots of albite around so lots of positives here - lets analyse this more, dig around it and drill. The saprlite (clay) has Li so the take is weathered pegamatite - @anatols view back in history of what the clay was is correct.

If interested open up these two posts - all IMO:
    Post #: 28131945
    Post #: 28132266

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2285555 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 15052 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.