CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

Ann: High Grade Lithium Samples from Solonopole, page-24

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    PREVIOUS POST

I did hrs of research and sluthing for this with historical Brazilian li documents back to the 60s with content back to the 30s.
    Safe to say i was correct! Amblygonite in the grades we're seeing is very rare and a strong strong investment factor for me.

Post from 2016
    "Spent the last two days researching lithium and formations and differences between spodumene and amblygonite ect...
    I ended up going through documents back to the 60s ect. As every one in the trading world is concerned spodumene (kdr cxo ect) is the next best thing since sliced bread...
    Spodumenes can have crystals upto 45ft long. But common deposits are half inch size crystals in a large vein.
    With a medium grade....
    Spodumene has a theoretical maximum content of 8.03% li20...
    Spodumene contianing 7.5% li20 is extremly rare...
    Amblygonite on the other hand has a theoretical maximum content of 10.24% li20...
    Spodumene is usually 5ft+ rounded
    For practical research
    Spodumene 4-7.5%
    Amblygonite 6.7-9.65%

This is all 70yr old research but just as a guide you can appreciate the fact amblygonite in a large formation would be far more rich than spodumene....

I havent read heaps into cgm but i seen someone post on here a old intersections of 200m wide ect? Anyway all the grab samples contained amblygonite which is a great plus and high grade also.

Drilling here could really drive a nice price
    South america has 60% of the worlds lithium most of such is brine in chille ect.

Few weeks ago talked about major rds ect and how alot of this area is readly availible.

Drilling buisness last quater was the best in recent years and a main focus this quater is to improve on that"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.