VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Ann: High-Grade Lode Discovery in PHB Corridor at Marymia, page-9

1. 1,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Leroy thats the multi million dollar question! The voodoo machinations of small cap share pricing never ceases to surprise me however if you have a real time trading app you can see that whenever the big buy orders hit 10.5 , 11, 11.5 an immediate sell order hits. The top shareholders cannot fathom this and we have made an enquiry as to whether the same buyer is the same seller whose strategy IMO is to accumulate at low prices (its a known form of manual 'short selling' to drag in the day traders and the impatient). However this may be difficult to identify with different holding and trust companies being controlled by the same entity. Regardless there are a lot more drilling results to come. What is interesting is that the last two drilling results have already supported Steuart McIntyre's Independent analyst report where 25 cents in the short term should be definately achievable and a target of 40 cents now probable.

I still live in a 17 year old hope

PS Leroy all these reports(including LSR) should have been received 4 weeks ago but the delay from the certified assay company keeps being extended due to unprecedented demand from all mining companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.