BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Hey all, I've been watching this for a while and am pretty keen...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hey all,

I've been watching this for a while and am pretty keen to get in at some point along the line.

What do we think are the price shocks coming? Obviously the resource is a big one. What is the expectation? We've recently seen MRP get hammered for delivering a lower than expected resource upgrade. I note that BRB has delayed releasing theirs for a while and wonder if any holders think this might be because they are not at a level yet that they are happy with. I note this announcement says they will be looking to increase it over time in any event, so it might be a matter of under delivering early but getting to the bigger levels later on.

I notice also talk of a potential capital raise this year. Is this expected?

Oh, and I know Tom has talked about progressing to mining as soon as possible with the possibility of starting small to allow mining to happen as soon as possible. How realistic is this?

Like I say I am keen to get in, but am sick of buying in just before a dip (which shouldn't matter too much for a long term holder I know).

Thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.