MLS 4.55% 2.3¢ metals australia ltd

What an excellent idea TP, the next CR at a price higher than...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    What an excellent idea TP, the next CR at a price higher than the current price? 'Gino will do it at a similar price to MTC', who told you that? who did you speak to this time? not a Gino? again? and how much would be that? what you reckon? half a cent? maybe 1cent? Gino the Wizard of Oz, he knows how to raise capital, just watch him.

Our resource is too good to be true for the current share price, that's gold and we have 1mil in the bank, it's a shame that'll be spent on administration.

The inbound enquires regarding Lac Rainy was James and other disheartened inverstors calling 'where's the JORC?', that's what it was and they interpreted that as 'inbound enquires from diverse numbers of investors'. They've been engaging with companies from all around the world as you can see, hopefully they'd be able to engage 1.

Feel free to call me out on this one but I'm really worried where the share price is going to be in a few more weeks, I just hope I'm wrong as I've been many times before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $15.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $11K 478.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 482817 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.