GLN 4.35% 11.0¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: High Grade Maiden Lithium Resource Exceeds Expectations, page-24

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    These results have exceeded my expectations...... wow!
    I am sure there are a few who have sold out in recent times reading this with egg on their face... but let's focus on the positives today.

- This MAIDEN JORC is an unbelievable result.

- Further Pata Pila results imminent on the first drill hole over in the West and we know what sort of numbers are likely towards the bottom of that hole. Just need this confirmed.

- Currently drilling at Rana.

- We are cashed up for drilling. We have had no issue raising capital during a time when Lithium sentiment has been low. The most recent raise was oversubscribed

- JP has commented in the announcement we will return to Candelas Central for further drilling to provide better geological definition and mineralisation potential of the aquifers. My take on this - Candelas Central is not a write off like so many previously thought it was. Watch this space

- We are and will continue to work on different processing technologies moving forward

- 4th of September announcement - Galan strengthens Board through the appointment of South American based
    lithium industry expert Daniel Jiménez Schuster. This guy is well connected and will prove a vital asset to have on our team with future contacts and negotiations. For those that don't know his credentials, look him up.

GLN have so many options. If Pata Pila, Rana and or other Western areas prove to be valuable assets we can choose to take these to production, they could be sold off to fund Candelas production... we have so many options that other Lithium explorers at our stage don't. This is a unique opportunity IMO as an investor.

Finally, well done to JP and team. After the second drill hole was drilled in Candelas and the pump and dump crew said 'I told you so' JP didn't flinch. When you look back and think about it - he hasn't really put a foot wrong. Those that were critical are the ones expecting immediate multiple bag returns.

I'm not selling a share and am looking forward to today and also the coming months ahead!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $55.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $331.6K 3.024M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 804140 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 379713 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.